Well, here I really want to share my personal experience that how millets are somewhere gem of the grains that actually benefit in a number of ways. How are good millets for health and in what ways you can get benefits from it? This is the experience which I had with my father that after some major health issues, how much boost he got from millets.
See everything has its do’s and don’ts; it’s you who need to identify it. In fact, if you believe on som
e dietician or doctor when he/she will recommend you millets in your diet. Like sometimes you can have little millet and the other time some other! They have number of advantages like it reduces the risk of diabetes, heart disease, as antioxidants, improving respiratory health and much more. Also you can make it in the way you want by regularly changing the process so that you don’t get bore of it. Some of the benefits are:
1. Improving the heart health: There are number of people who are suffering from heart problems. Attacks and cardiac arrest is something very common these days and somewhere our food is highly responsible for it. Kodo millets are highly preferable here.
2. Controlling the cholesterol level: Cholesterol is a big reason for the number of diseases and high blood pressure. High blood pressure, in turn, gives so many problems and also we start medicating on long-term medicines.
3. Aiding in diabetes: Diseases these days are just confined to any age. Diabetes can happen anytime and to anyone. All you need is just to take little precautions in your diet and it will be balanced.
4. Ease in digestion: Millets are not too heavy to eat and to digest. Also it digests completely without leaving any kind of problem in stomach.
5. Preventing cancer: Yes millets are rich in preventing cancer as well.
6. Detoxifying the body: Rich source of antioxidant which clears up your body and detoxifies it fully.
7. Reduction of weight: As it reduces the hunger and is light as well so it helps in reduction of weight. After this you don’t
8. Boosting stamina and energy: This is very clear that if you will have such good diet then surely it will boost your stamina and increase the energy level.
This human body has so many problems and I don’t understand that till when we will keep on fighting with these diseases. It is something with which we are just not able to cope up but yes you can control it and in fact end it with rich diet.