Note : We are Accepting Only Paid Guest posting at USD$10 / Post , so if you are interested so you can write for us ( 1 Month Unlimited Guest post subscription At USD$75 )
Please read carefully all guidelines to learn how to submit guest post or write for us.
Keepyup.net specially made for guest bloggers. Whenever you want to Submit your content. Please be sure your content is 100% high quality, unique and user friendly. Don´t try to submit copy content. Otherwise your content and account both will be deleted.
We cover a wide range of topics. You may go to our categories page to get the full list of topics for better understanding. We also welcome your suggestions.
Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Write for us – guest article guidelines
If you would like to write and submit a guest article to ‘Keeepyup.net’ for potential publication, that’s great. Thanks for considering!
Before you write and submit your article for my review, here are some guidelines to boost your chances of approval.
Some guest post guidelines
- Note: Adult, Porn, Casino, content is not allowed.
- Include a small paragraph crediting yourself as author. Make it interesting, include a link to your site, and one more link which can be controlled by you (e.g. to your Twitter account, your cornerstone content page etc.) For Example : http://keepyup.net/hate-your-hair-ayurvedic-shampoo-may-help-you-to-get-your-desirable-hair-back
- should have a minimum of 500 words
- should not be self-promoting.
- I like internal linking, so include a link or two to a relevant post on my blog. You may also link out to other relevant posts on the web if you like – but no more than three links, please. ( For Example : http://clickfor.net/uc-browser-apk-download-for-android-new-version/ )
- Affiliate Promotional links in your content are not permitted.
- Your article must be original work that hasn’t been published elsewhere. No copy-pasted articles from anywhere else, even your own site.
- If your article is accepted, in its entirety it should not appear elsewhere (such as on your own blog).